Sunday, January 31, 2010

9:05 PM - 2 comments

I can make it happen!!

Alright, those of you have are not on my facebook would not know of the fact that I completed a personal feat of writing 32 articles in a span of three days. It has been a blast and an exhilarating experience. I have to mention and thank my editor at buzzle, Luke Macedo, for bearing with me through this. I am sure that these three days have increased his editing speed as well. Hats off to you Skywalker! I guess we rocked buzzle last week!!

I realized in this passed week that it is not the time that one lacks but the focus. If you focus hard enough, time is always enough. More so, the more you push yourself, the more you can achieve. The self worth that you will feel after that is validating enough. 

I completed my semester exams as well. I am glad to admit that they have gone well indeed. Yes, I missed a family function in the bargain, but we win some, we lose some, right? But I know that my sister is well aware of the fact that I would have been there if I could have!! I love you Umaima!!

Lastly, a lot has been going on in the world around me lately. People are seeing quite a few challenges in life. I want to let all of them know that, as always, I am there for them, no questions, no demands. I am just a call away guys, you know it! But, it is very important for you to have the faith and the inner strength in your self to deal with the issues life throws your way. Try to figure it out on your own with a positive mind, and whenever you need me, I'll be there!!

So, as a parting statement (temporarily) I'd like to pat my back on completing the month with a bang! This is where I sign off!! Cheers!!

2 comments:

I really lik the picture..quite subtle.. and yes it was a really great job done in 3days and it is true that when u want something with ur heart u get it..sumtims late but u do..atleast hopin tht u do...

Oh and one more thing m there for u 2..whnever nd howevr u want just a call or msg is all u ned to send..

You got one more follower to your blog. Do the same at mine plz. I have got no one.