Wednesday, May 21, 2014

11:23 PM - No comments

Haters Gonna Hate

We all learn different lessons from different episodes in life. Off late it seems to be a trend to learn from our PM designate Mr. Modi. Deviating from my normal compulsion, I will share what i have learnt too.

1. Essentially in life, we cannot please everyone. But, it is essential to aim at reaching a stage in life where people wish to please us.
2. Say what you want, when you want. And do it with elan.
3. Don't underplay any game.
4. If someone hates you, make them hate you some more by rising higher.
5. Be vocal about all you do. (I type this while in the loo)
6. Respect the respect you're given.
7. Appreciate the love you're given.
8. Do NOT give in to provocation of those with abilities lesser than you.
9. Lead by example.
10. Click selfies with your mom!!!!

Before trolls get to my case, I wish to add that I am not a person who always agrees with NaMo. But I am a person who learns from her arch rivals too!

"Haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate!"

posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments: