Thursday, October 21, 2010

10:32 AM - No comments

To Express!!

This poem was a brainwave this morning at 12.15 am. its a little depressive, but quite deep in my opinion!!


To Express

No matter what I do,
I just don't seem to get through to you.
You seem to have blocked me out,
criticizing and constantly venting out.

I am a person too, you know?
I have feelings and emotions,
and no where to go.

I wish you could see,
the pain that I have kept inside of me.
The pain i failed to display,
and of smiles and strength, made play.

For you I chose the path of silence,
for you were the one, who once about it,
gave me guidance.

I love you, still more than ever,
for you attempting to be stronger than ever.

But, no matter how much I try,
or how many tears I may cry,
not matter what I do,
I just don't seem to get through to you!

Critique and suggestions are welcome. Questions about inspiration, are not!

0 comments: