Thursday, July 19, 2012

2:35 PM - No comments

Love- A Break Up Poem

I had written this poem years ago, and published it on buzzle. I think it belongs here!

Love is a 4 letter word,
Which for some reason i was never inclined toward.

Then all of a sudden, I don't know why
Even the mention of his name got me shy.

Was this love?
I think so.
Not just think, I know so.

But then, out of the blue,
I didn't find him near.

And, for the first time,
My heart felt fear,

Now, he is gone,
The light in my heart is dim,
That was once brightly shone,

Will he, I wonder, ever come back?
To refill the joy, that I now lack?

The answer to this question, I know not,
Will I ever love someone the same, I know not.

For, all I know for sure,
Is that love comes with pain,
And I don't know, if I can ever love again!

0 comments: